Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are saying goodbye to their West London Home.
After canceling their wedding, Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are seemingly moving out of their home at Leinster Square in West London. As reported, this was originally the York Princess‘ fiancé’s home.
Earlier this month, the property developer took the announcement on social media. He posted several “stunning” photos of the apartment, according to Hello! magazine.
Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi says goodbye
Edoardo shared that it was “hard to say goodbye” to his apartment. He also deemed the pad “wonderful.”
Even so, he revealed that the new owners are “happy” and that they are already “moving in.” He then ended the post wishing for “many happy days ahead.”
The reports claimed that it has remained unknown where Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi will relocate. But, sources assumed that he will move into a new home with his four-year-old son.
Previous claims asserted that Princess Beatrice moved into the apartment in question after the engagement. But, due to the pandemic crisis, she has since moved back to her home at St James’s Palace, in Westminster, according to Promipool.
Followers, fans “impressed” with Edoardo’s apartment
Several fans and followers of the couple reportedly shared their opinions about the apartment. Based on the comments left in the post, many were “impressed.”
The post mainly featured that apartment’s bedroom, dining area, and lounge area. It also reportedly appeared to have a complete “neutral color scheme” and “modern art.”
Some individuals deemed the pad “beautiful” and stunning. Others, however, asked Princess Beatrice’s fiancé as to why he needed to move out.
Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi did not seemingly respond to the comments. But, reports said that given that he is a property developer, his apartment might be one of his “passion projects.”
Princess Beatrice, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi cancelled their wedding
Earlier this year, Princess Beatrice and Edo officially announced the date of their wedding. As released, the ceremony would happen on May 29 at the Chapel Royal inside St James’s Palace. The reception would also reportedly take place on the same inside Buckingham Palace.
However, these have since canceled due to the COVID-19 crisis in the United Kingdom. Not to mention, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi’s family are all in Italy, which is one of the hardest-hit countries of the pandemic.
It took a while, though, before Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi confirmed the cancellation. But, as for the new details about their wedding, these things have remained undisclosed.