The Battle Royale sort on Android has detonated in prominence because of the addictive idea of PUBG Mobile. The class has revived the affection for First/Third Person Shooter classification on cell phones and even given an additional impetus for increasingly well-known titles like Call of Duty to enter the scene with an appropriate Mobile game. On one hand, the rising prevalence of these exhausting games has added to the ascent of gaming cell phones, and on different, games like PUBG are additionally focusing on the opposite finish of the market by discharging Lite variants that play well with spending equipment. Past PUBG Mobile updates have acquired highlights like high edge rate on HDR, new weapons, 4v4 group deathmatch, and the sky is the limit from there. Presently, we have a look at the changelog of the up and coming PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 update that brings along the new Desert Eagle weapon, another Payload mode, and all the more new highlights.
- EvoGround – Payload Mode: On the basis of the classic competition, increase the flight vehicle helicopter experience land and air combat, compete for the power of the superweapon box to feel the heavy fire weapon, and use the communication tower to recall the eliminated teammates, new gameplay, firepower upgrade, doubling the double!
- Flying Vehicle: Find the helipad on the island map, you can drive and ride the helicopter to battle from land as well as air
- Super Weapon Box: Timing refreshed weapon box, activated after 3 minutes of refresh, you can pick up airdrop guns, three-level armor suits, heavy fire weapons, and other supplies
- Recalling teammates: Pick up the eliminated teammate ID card and go to the communication tower to recall the teammates!
- Heavy fire weapons:
- RPG-7 rocket launcher: classic rocket launcher, using rockets
- M3E1-A missile: a missile that uses a rocket to launch a tracking vehicle
- M79 grenade launcher: single grenade launcher using 40mm grenade
- M134 heavy machine gun, using 7.62mm bullets
- MGL Grenade Launcher: Use 40mm Grenade
- New Props:
- Air Raid Locator: Airstrike bombing of the target area, which can be used to block roads or strategically cover
- Vehicle repair kit: Respond to part of the health value of the vehicle and repair damaged tires
New Gun – Desert Eagle:
- The Desert Eagle has the highest damage and bullet speed in PUBGM’s existing pistol-type firearms, which will be available on all maps
- Desert Eagle has 62 damage, can be equipped with red dot sights, holographic sights, various magazines and laser sights that help improve shoulder accuracy
- Compared to other firearms, the amount of damage and the speed of the bullets are outstanding, but in contrast, they have strong recoil when shooting with them
- The gun uses a .45 caliber bullet and can be loaded with 7 rounds by default
- It can be increased to 10 rounds after the expansion of the magazine
New mechanism – climbing system/ledge grab:
- Supporting players to climb in the air allows players to move between buildings and buildings, containers and containers, allowing players to go to places that were previously inaccessible, thus changing the player’s ability to move, explore and survive
- How to Ledge Grab: After pressing the jump button to jump, find the right time in the vacant state and press the jump button again to achieve the climb operation, which takes effect on all maps
New mechanism – fuel barrel explosion mechanism:
The fuel oil barrel will explode after being attacked by firearms and throwing objects, causing range damage to the surroundings.